Welcome to my online contact card. I’m glad you’re here.
Connect with me:
Project manager and customer experience specialist with 7 years of international experience and proven track record in launching successful digital transformation projects (with budget up to 2M euros) in corporate digital marketing departments. Main focus on content management and advanced search. Young and dynamic attitude with deep passion for technology, I believe that blending innovative ideas with strictly structured approach is the only way to deliver lasting value from digitalization projects.
Sep 2011 – Feb 2013
Master of Science (MSc) in International Management
Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz, Basel, Switzerland
Received highest grade for special Manager’s Shadow project
Sep 2011 – Feb 2013
Master of Arts (MA) in International Business
Lord Ashcroft International Business School, Cambridge, UK
Intensive Dual Degree programme for high-performing students
Sep 2009 – Jul 2012
Engineer (MSc equivalent) in System Engineering & Informatics
Brno University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic
Received Rector’s Prize for Academic Excellence (awarded to only 3 students from over 1200 graduates) and distinction
Project lifecycle management & digital transformation
Release management, project planning, budgeting, reporting, SCRUM, agile devs, team leadership (5-7 members), compliance, security, training, testing, vendors, ticketing via Atlassian JIRA (expert!), ServiceNow, SCRUM, ITIL, unofficial PMI courses (LEAF)
Content management with focus on Advanced Search
Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Analytics, Search engines, Attivio AIE, Tag & Pixel management, Sharepoint
Technologies & development
JAVA, OOP PHP + HTML 5 (expert!), CSS, MySQL + MS SQL, GIS mapping, Caching technologies (Cloudflare + Relic), Cloud computing (Azure, AWS), phone apps life-cycle, UX / UI design
Desktop applications & Creative
Microsoft Office, Excel (expert) + Visual Basic, Word & PowerPoint, Teams, Yammer, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
Jun 2017 – present (approx. 2.5 years)
Extended sabbatical & social media patron in non-profit
- Traveled to over 20 countries, fulfilled my travel dreams, learnt to handle critical situations and learnt Spanish.
- During corona lockdown, I volunteered for Camino de Santiago civic organization in Slovakia, developed their website + marketing strategy, acted as main media patron (in national television, newspaper, social media), resulting in over 150% increase of number of pilgrims in Slovakia and 80% increase in sales for 2020. In 2021, we expect even higher increases.
Mar 2013 – May 2017 (4 years, 2 months)
Digital Project Manager / Product Owner in UBS AG
- I was responsible for mid-sized (budget up to 2M Euros) digital transformation projects in UBS’s digital marketing and communication channels department.
- I took over a failed/stale project of Intranet Search and delivered it within time and budget, resulting in 30% decrease of document retrieval time by employees & client advisors worldwide and 82% positive end user feedback.
- Delivered UBS Locations Search app within time and budget (2M) despite high technical complexity, releasing the app to over 20k daily location searches worldwide + working API.
- Consistently negotiated pricing with development suppliers, for example 44,000 CHF discount on 300k project funding, allowing UBS smartphone app to be delivered within budget.
- I got selected for prestigious UBS Emerging Talents program (among 10 selected talents from more than 500 employees in Zurich), with senior executive couching (duration: 1 year).
- Promoted 2 times in 4-year period, consistently receiving positive manager feedback (reviewed as “Significantly exceeded expectations” several years in a row).
Mar 2010 – Feb 2013 (3 years)
Co-founder (CEO) and creative developer in E-commerce
Basel, Switzerland / Brno, Czech Republic
- Co-founder of an online e-commerce store with revenue up to low six figures. After 2 years, the store expanded internationally.
- Exited the project to an investor in 2013.
- Self-employed web designer for SMEs in CZ & Switzerland.
Get in touch
Yes, feel free to get in touch with me. I usually help businesses and projects with:
- Project management and consultancy
- Business development in the area of travel, hospitality or technology
- Online marketing and creating great online customer experience
- Speeches and event management about travel, online marketing, technology and everything in between
Don’t hesitate to drop me a line and we can talk business, technology or music. 🙃🙂